We are looking for a qualified functional consultant to ensure the optimal performance of Xeetek’s system.
Functional Consultant Responsibilities:
- •Interact with clients for both business and technical specifications, and confirm final output with the team manager.
- Setup, configure and deploy Dynamics 365 applications, followed by client-reported support cases.
- Ensure that issues are followed up on until they are resolved.
- Serve as an expert on the assigned module (Accounting, Procurement, Production, etc.) and lead discussions with various business stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation of a troubleshooting guide for clients, describing the first level of support expected from them for each type of case.
- Assist with training for the client’s support team and end-users.
- Interact with cross-teams (integration, stakeholders) and other internal teams (Development, Quality Assurance) to ensure client satisfaction for the various missions assigned.
- Actively participate in internal streams such as internal training, documentation writing, development specification writing, and QA testing.
- Report to team leaders on the status of issues and tasks, and escalate problems as needed.
Functional Consultant Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related major is required, and a master’s degree in management information systems is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Dynamics 365 applications is preferred.
- Experience with technical environments such as SQL and SSRS is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language; French is a plus.
- Customer service and business acumen.
- Collaboration within and across groups.
- The ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Work-hour flexibility, as well as travel flexibility.
You must sign in to apply for this position.