Website ICC Groups
The Account Manager‘s role is to promote ICC offerings, generate new opportunities, acquire customers’ life time value (net profit attributed to the entire future relationship with a customer) to maximize the Company’s profit.
· Identify and generate new sales opportunities for new and existing accounts.
· Identify and resolve Customers’ inquiries and recommend ICC best Offerings within their budgets & technical requirements.
· Prepare quotations and negotiate contract terms and closing deals.
· Manage all activities of the sales cycle
· Maximize the margin from each deal.
· Forecast and track key account matrix.
Presales & Technical Coordination responsibilities:
· Collect and communicate customers’ needs with Presales and Technical team to deliver best client-focused solutions based on their inquiries.
· Attend meetings with Presales and Technical team to present the value proposition of designed solutions to customers.
After Sales Responsibilities:
· Prepare invoices and schedule the delivery time.
· Act as a point of contact to customers and resolve emerged issues.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of ICC solutions.
· Follow up customers with overdue payments.
Customers & Vendors Relationship Responsibilities:
· Develop customer intimacy and maintain excellent, long lasting customer relationships.
· Contact distributors and vendors to negotiate new solutions features & prices, discounts.
· Remain up to date with market trend and competitors’ activities.
· Attend Vendors’ trainings, Webinars and conferences
· Accomplish new certifications and develop sale & technical know-how
· Strong customers orientation skills
· Sales techniques and selling skills
· Presentation and Influencing Skills
· Problem solving and decision-making Skills
· Knowledge development skills
· Achievement Vs. target
· Conversion rate (from leads to customers)
· Record and updated sales pipelines
· Lead Flow: total number of new leads
· Existing Key accounts growth
· Certifications – Product Knowledge
· BE Degree in Business Computer, CCE, MIS, IT or equivalent
Years of Experience
· Minimum of 3 years proven, successful and sustained sales track record within fast growing IT solutions companies.
· Extensive knowledge of ICC offerings.
· Absolute understanding of the sales cycle, process and techniques
· Technical sales certifications on products and solutions