Website FireSpeed Solutions s.a.l.
We are currently looking for a skilled Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Beirut.
– At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
– Preferably At least 5 years of specific professional experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
– A relevant working experience with enterprise software testing.
– Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English languages (both oral and written) is a must.
– A relevant working experience in analyzing requirements usually provided in functional requirements documents for enterprise software applications.
– A relevant working experience in developing test suites and test cases using test management tools.
– A relevant working experience in performing different testing types and major releases of enterprise software.
– Previous experience in testing bilingual Web-based enterprise software applications in English and Arabic is a must.
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– Strong experience with automated testing of web applications, using tools like Selenium, TestCafe, …
– Strong experience and understanding of CI/CD.
– Design, develop and execute test automation processes for existing and new product functionalities.
– Design, develop and execute manual and automated test plans.
– Collaborate with product and development teams to define test strategies.
– Track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
– Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and provide solutions to reported issues.
– Deliver test reports and provide feedback to developers.
– Experience with Atlassian Jira.
– Write specifications in collaboration with our development department.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
– Participate in the evolution of our process, tooling and methods by providing expertise in Software Quality Assurance and Automation.
Nice to have:
– Experience with Scrum and agile software development.
– Experience with technical documentation.
– Experience in managing QA teams.
Successful applicants will receive the following compensation package as part of their contract:
– Attractive salary based on knowledge and previous experience.
– Flexible working hours.
You must sign in to apply for this position.