Fact Universal s.a.l
Title: Software and Web Applications Development Manager
Fact Universal s.a.l. is a Lebanese company that supports clients in the United States.
We are seeking a Web and Applications Development Manager to join our team to support the web and application department. As a lead, you will manage software and web applications projects across a range of technologies, you will leverage your technical background and agile methodology knowledge to oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing and new applications projects, and serve as liaison between customers, leadership and the team.
The right candidate must have the following skills: Web Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Leading Team members, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, excellent time management.
** English language must be extremely proficient
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead and establish priorities for, and manage subsequently, the day-to-day work of the Web and app Developers
Establishes project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
Develops solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
Implements solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
Assures quality solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Prioritize and manage backlogs
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing requirement documentation, flowcharts, layouts, UML diagrams and code comments.
Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
Create webpages using different technology (asp.net, java, PHP…)
Build API functions and use API to communicate between different platforms
Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Improve existing software
Serve as an expert on applications and provide help to application support team
1. BS/BA or equivalent and 5+ years related experience, or a MS and 3 to 5 years related experience.
2. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
3. Excellent workload and time management
4. Multitasker and very organized.
5. Excellent attention to details.
6. Understanding of Agile methodologies.
7. Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
8. Familiar with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
9. Ability to research and suggest system improvements to enhance and accommodate business changes.
10. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
11. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
12. Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
13. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
15. Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery.
Candidate should be willing to work based on American Standard Eastern Time zone. This is not a remote position. Salary is paid in Fresh US Dollars.
Please send resume, along with cover letter & desired salary requirements to: email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.