Fact Universal s.a.l
Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Harissa- Daroun
Fact Universal s.a.l. is a Lebanese company that supports clients in the United States.
We are seeking an energetic highly motivated, self-starting individual to join our company as an Operations Assistant. As part of our operations team, you collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, participating wherever necessary to ensure smooth, efficient operations. Our ideal candidate has a wide range of applicable skills, from strong computer proficiency with office productivity suites to attention to detail with data entry tasks. In this role, you may juggle multiple projects simultaneously, necessitating time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
** English language must be extremely proficient
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in the Operations department with all tasks, including data entry, training, and reporting.
2. Collaborate with any team or project as required, assisting with non-specialized tasks
3. Proofread and correct reports, presentations, and client-facing materials
4. Multitask across multiple projects, prioritizing workloads as necessary to ensure success
5. Create marketing communications and social media posts
1. Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
2-3 years of experience as an operations assistantData entry or in a related position
Proficiency with common office productivity software, including Microsoft Excel
Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
Superb time-management and organizational skills
Candidate should be willing to work based on American Standard Eastern Time zone. This is not a remote position. Salary is paid in Fresh US Dollars.
Please send resume, along with cover letter & desired salary requirements to: email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.